Wednesday, May 22, 2019

3 Tips on How to MAKE TIME for Everything YOU Want To Do


3 Tips on How to MAKE TIME for Everything YOU Want To Do https://youtu.be/TU2bpAVpDkg Today I talk about my top 3 tips on how to make time for Exercise, hobby and everything you want to do and you don''t find time during the day. ✴ Claim Your FREE - 'GET BALLERINA FIT' - Workout Plan ✴ http://bit.ly/2YZQKzE I get a lot of questions about how someone can make time, or find the time, to adhere to a regular fitness schedule. And, while managing my time has never been a challenge for me (in fact, I can’t stand to leave a task unfinished, or end the day without doing something I promised myself I would), I can completely understand and sympathize for anyone who struggles with their time management. The world we live is unrelenting in its demand on our physical and mental energy. Everything is so fast paced, it can be easy to fall into behavioral patterns that take an enormous amount of effort to change- even if that change is for the sake of our own health, well-being, or happiness. Change starts as a seed within your own heart, a genuine desire to make an effort. It blossoms into commitment and self-discipline. From these blossoms are born the fruits of your labor, a change now visible to everyone you meet. 1) Set attainable goals. Starting something new, like a new fitness regimen, is often an intimidating prospect, and having a "finish line" in mind is a good way to get going. Tell yourself, "I'll do this much _ until Friday and see how I feel." Undoubtedly, you'll feel good and proud of what you have accomplished. So, you're more likely to set another "finish line" for the next Friday, and so on and so on. The more time goes by, the more natural this new fitness routine will feel. You’ll start to get in to a rhythm of behavior that doesn’t feel so foreign anymore. You won’t have to think about it so much, and your body will start to acclimate to your new lifestyle. 2) Do something while you’re thinking about it. Don’t fall into the trap of becoming a perpetual listmaker. If something is on your mind, do it right away. Especially if it’s something that matters to you, or something you may not have the energy to do at a later date. If it’s on your mind, do it. Get it done. It’ll be one less thing you have to worry about that day. 3) Make a list of 3 Rules When trying to create new habits, effective time management is the keystone that holds your new behavioral structures in place. It is the means by which you will find the most productivity. One thing I have done recently (and it has helped me enormously), is to make a list of 3 Rules for myself. They are reasonable conditions I keep in mind to help judge whether or not I’m happy with my current achievements, and if I’m still on the right track. To give you an idea of where to get started with this little mental realignment, I’m going to share my own 3 Rules. They may seem simple, but don’t be fooled- they have been a great help! 1 - I have set Bed and Wake Times. This assures that I get enough restorative sleep, and I have the energy to wake up refreshed and ready to go again. 2 - I end each day naming one thing I am happy or proud that I accomplished, and one thing I wish I had done better. This allows me to have a moment to reflect on my priorities, and see if my mindset is still in line with what’s important to me. It also provides me with a boost of self-confidence, and a renewed sense of determination for the next day. 3 - I am responsible for my own actions and reactions. I try to embrace every change, whether it’s good or bad, easy or difficult, happy or sad. Change is an opportunity for growth. I try to meet each change with grace and self-acceptance. What are your 3 Rules? I’d love to hear! We can all learn from each other, so please leave your 3 Rules in the comments! Social links: ๐Ÿ”ต Website ⏩http://bit.ly/2UbTbvz ๐Ÿ”ต Facebook ⏩ http://bit.ly/2wR5pzl ๐Ÿ”ต Twitter ⏩ https://twitter.com/LazyDancerTips ๐Ÿ”ต Instagram ⏩ http://bit.ly/2xTku30 ๐Ÿ”ต Pinterest ⏩ http://bit.ly/2wRLi4e ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ ✴CoFounder/Performer/Writer: ✴ ✴Alessia Lugoboni ✴ ✴CoFounder/Cinematographer/Cameraman/Editor: ✴ ✴Iacopo Di Luigi ✴ ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Mile with Brittany | Walk at Home

1 Mile with Brittany | Walk at Home https://youtu.be/ZdZeYhgP6WI Brittany is back! We are so thrilled to have one of our very first Walk Le...